Pages

Friday, 1 March 2013

New Records; No New Record Player

Kidorikko - Ryuko Tsushin-Bo
Toshiro Sensui - LifeStyle (Member of 8 1/2, Halmens, Muscle Beat, and Yapoos, I'm probably forgetting some from off the top of my head. Features Jun Togawa on guest vocals as well as Koji Ueno and Maki Nomiya.)
Yagi - Il Neige (Produced by Morio Agata, artwork obviously made by Keiichi Ohta, I don't really know anything else significant about this record.)
Miwako Saito - One Dozen Gentlemen (Member of Tango Europe, Miwako Saito + Hysterics, released some solo albums via KUKI (famous AV company), features a dozen guest artists over twelve tracks.)


Toshiro Sensui - LifeStyle smells like a dead Japanese man living inside of my house. How can one record smell so foul?

5 comments:

  1. "LifeStyle" is really neat, sorry about the smell though. How come it smells so bad? Mold? Smoke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No mould, and the record really doesn't smell of smoke either. I think the previous owners were just genuinely very smelly people. They probably kept a few pets, and a few cadavers under the floorboards.

      Delete
  2. Even if the photo quality is not that good I immediately recognized the Keiichi Ohta's style on that cover! :D I've never seen that record before, please tell me if it sounds good when you'll listen to it! It seems interesting.

    (I think it's the first time I write here. I'll just say you're running a very cool blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you post the Yagi Il Neige?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.mediafire.com/download/z897c7152532ti1/Bongley_Dead_-_Demo_n.3_(2014).rar

    ReplyDelete